- ApparelPro will use information provided by its visitors only to communicate with them. Any information automatically retrieved, such as site browsing patterns, will be used only in aggregate form (so that no individual visitors are identified). Information provided by visitors will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The only exception to this is where you register for any promotional feature through this website. In this case, information about you may be provided to advertisers for marketing purposes. However, you will be given the option at the time of entering the competition or registering for the feature to decline receiving further information or further contact with ApparelPro or the advertiser.
- ApparelPro may also be required by law to disclose information you provide. ApparelPro will only make the disclosure if it believes in good faith that it is required to do so.
- ApparelPro uses website measurement software and systems to help measure traffic visiting our websites. The service anonymously aggregates site visit statistics, such as number of pages viewed, time spent on site, and also randomly asks visitors to complete anonymous short site surveys. Individuals cannot and will not be identified. The information is used by ApparelPro to better understand usage of its websites. Limited data is also made available to advertising and media organisations.
- ApparelPro reserves the right to change these conditions of access at any time.